Your preferred language: English
Your current location: Seattle, USAChange regional data
CitySave regional data updates
The widgets you choose will substitute at least 80% of animated ads detected! The rest of the ads (20% or even less) will be replaced with our non-animated announcements from our partners.
Can’t imagine even 5 minutes of your life without friends? Enable the Facebook widget and you won’t miss your ex’s status update.Sign in with Facebooklabel
Find out what’s up with your Twitter friends, keeping an eye on your feed wherever the Internet takes you.Sign in with Twitterlabel
Facebook advanced widget
Even more possibilities! Follow your Facebook friends’ news, view latest updates and even share your own thoughts from any page you visit.
Twitter advanced widget
View the latest news and updates from your Twitter friends, scroll through your feed and tweet your thoughts from any web-page!
Become a brain box with the Interesting Facts Widget. Improve your erudition and get ready to blast everyone on the next ‘Game night’.
Stay in the loop of the current events. Follow the latest news with The News Widget.
Ads won’t warn you about forthcoming storm, an early snow or icy roads, but Adlesse will. Be prepared to any weather conditions with the Weather Widget.
As Abraham Lincoln once said: "The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.” Adlesse guarantees that only veritable ones make it into the Famous Quotations Widget.